Master of Finance
The Master of Finance program at the DeGroote School of Business provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in an increasingly complex and technical work environment.
Globalization, changes in technology, increased market volatility and the rapid growth of derivative securities markets has created a demand for creative and innovative finance specialists.
Our program includes a unique blend of economics, finance and quantitative methods that financial industry employers are seeking in the workforce.
The Master of Finance program will:
- Equip you to solve problems in securities valuation, trading strategy, risk assessment and investment management.
- Develop and enhance your understanding of the principles and practice of modern finance.
- Prepare you to deal with complex concepts and the body of knowledge required of modern finance professionals.
Why a Master in Finance?
- It will provide you with a strong grasp of the complex knowledge and skills specifically needed for finance careers in analysis, trading and research.
- You complete the program in as little as 16 months, enabling you to enter the workforce sooner.
- You will be challenged to use quantitative skills and to gain deeper knowledge in this field.
- You will graduate with a specialization that will be noticed among employers in the finance industry.